how to choose feed pellet making machine
Feed machines mainly include hammer mill, feed mixer, pellet making machine, packing machine and other equipment, and various types of equipment should be reasonably arranged in the whole feed production plant according to requirement. As the key equipment in production, the use and maintenance of feed pellet making machine is particularly important.
|Model||Power(KW)||Capacity(t/h)||Feeder power(KW)||Conditioner power(KW)||Ring die diameter(mm)|
Tips for choosing feed pellet making machine
- Materials should be tempered before granulation, the steam pressure must be stable at 4-8bar, and the steam must remove water before tempering. If the steam contains a lot of moisture, it will cause granulation blockage.
- In the process of granulation, always check the humidity and temperature of the material. Temperature varies by granulating varieties to steadily control between 75-95 ℃.
- The material of ring die is carbon steel, alloy structural steel or stainless steel. It can be selected according to the corrosiveness of materials and the working strength of ring die. The material of the roller is usually carbon steel or alloy structural steel. A tooth or concave pass may be used.
- The compression ratio of ring die is the ratio of effective working length and hole diameter of ring die. The compression ratio can be selected according to the raw material formula and product requirements. Generally, the compression ratio of livestock pellets is less than 10, and the compression ratio of aquatic pellets is more than 10.
Operation and maintenance of feed pellet making machine
- Check the gap between ring mould and roller in time, and check it at least every four working hours. Check the transmission parts, instruments, valves and fill with lubricating oil.
- Properly install or replace ring dies and rollers. The local clearance of the ring die and the roller is roughly the same. In this way, the force and discharge of the entire ring die are very uniform, can improve production efficiency.
- When the roller is assembled, it is necessary to pay attention to the inspection of the bearing. Oil the roller on time for each shift.
- After the granulation, it is required to press the die hole with oily materials to ensure that it is not corroded, and to maintain the carbon steel ring die should be more carefully.